5 Simple and Lovely Stitches for Tunisian Crochet Beginners
This site contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. Your support is appreciated!
Hello everyone, how are you today? Welcome to our blog About Crochet. We hope you are very well and looking forward to a new Free Crochet Pattern or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
Mastering Tunisian Crochet: 5 Simple yet Stunning Stitch Patterns to Try Today!
With its unique blend of crochet and knitting techniques, Tunisian crochet can create stunning textures and designs that will elevate your projects to the next level.
To get started, check out this tutorial video featuring five gorgeous and simple Tunisian crochet stitch patterns that anyone can try.
😍 Best Crochet Deals 👇🏼
- Tunisian Mesh Stitch: This stitch creates an open and airy texture that is perfect for shawls and lightweight blankets. To achieve this pattern, you will need to work alternating rows of Tunisian simple stitch and Tunisian yarn over.
- Tunisian Knit Stitch: This stitch mimics the look of knitting but is achieved with a Tunisian crochet hook. The result is a stretchy and textured fabric that is ideal for scarves and hats. To make this stitch, you will work every row in Tunisian knit stitch.
- Diagonal Lattice Stitch: This stitch creates a beautiful diagonal pattern that is both modern and elegant. To achieve this pattern, you will work rows of Tunisian simple stitch and Tunisian knit stitch in a repeating pattern.
- Tunisian Full Stitch: This stitch creates a dense and sturdy fabric that is perfect for blankets and bags. To make this stitch, you will work every row in Tunisian full stitch, which involves picking up the vertical bars of the previous row.
- Honeycomb Stitch: This stitch creates a stunning honeycomb texture that is both cozy and chic. To achieve this pattern, you will alternate rows of Tunisian simple stitch and Tunisian purl stitch.
With these five stitch patterns, you'll be well on your way to mastering Tunisian crochet and creating beautiful projects that are sure to impress. Happy crocheting!
Enjoy The Crochet Video Tutorial!
Source: TL Yarn Crafts
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox!!
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Crochet Board on Pinterest! 😊
Ok, That is all for now…
If you enjoyed this article please, Share and Like our Facebook Page. Thanks.
See you in the next post, Have a Wonderful Day!
You may also like 👇🏼👇🏼