Don't Do These 7 Things to your Indoor Ferns!
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog About Gardening. We hope you are very well and looking forward to a new post or Gardening Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
7 Things you Should Avoid Doing to your Ferns
7 things you should avoid doing to your Ferns if you want them to thrive!
1. Should I over-water my ferns? Do not let Ferns sit in water, although they do require frequent watering.
2. Should I put my fern in direct sunlight? Don't put your Fern in direct sunlight.
3. Can my indoor fern live in the dark? Don't leave your Fern in complete darkness.
4. What kind of soil should I use for my indoor fern? Don't use old soil when considering what kind of soil to use. Opt for nutrient-rich soil.
5. Can I place my indoor fern near heating vents? Don't place your ferns near vents and dry air.
6. Can I pot indoor ferns in terra cotta? Don't plant your ferns in terra cotta pots.
7. Is it ok to mist Indoor ferns? Don't mist your Ferns.
Enjoy This Video Tutorial About Plants
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive amazing tips and tricks about Gardening and the FREE Ebook Green Living Strategies!
Did you find this post Useful or Inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your GARDENING Board on Pinterest! 😊
Ok, That is all for now…
If you enjoyed this article please, Share and Like our Facebook Page. Thanks.
See you in the next post, Have a Wonderful Day!