Top 10 DON'Ts when Growing Orchids
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog About Gardening. We hope you are very well and looking forward to a new post or Gardening Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
What Not to Do With Your Orchid
We will talk about the top 10 DON'Ts when growing and caring for orchids, so here they are:
1. Don't water orchids from above!
2. Don’t leave water in the orchid dish, or decorative container
3. Don’t water orchids with ice
4. Don’t separate pseudobulbs individually
5. Don’t use regular potting soil with orchids
6. Don't place orchids in direct sun
7. Don’t mist orchid flowers
8. Don’t cut aerial roots
9. Don’t cut healthy canes or pseudobulbs
10. Don’t neglect orchids
Enjoy The Video Tutorial About Orchids
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive amazing tips and tricks about Gardening and the FREE Ebook Green Living Strategies!
Did you find this post Useful or Inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your GARDENING Board on Pinterest! 😊
Ok, That is all for now…
If you enjoyed this article please, Share and Like our Facebook Page. Thanks.
See you in the next post, Have a Wonderful Day!