Power Carved Pendant Light
This week I am building a pendant-style lamp and it really pushed my skills to the limit.
There are energy sculptures, bronze work, sheet metal bending, electrical wiring, and more all together in this building.
We hope you enjoy watching this video about
Source: Michael Alm
- Rockler Bench Cookies
- Bench Cookie Finishing Cones
- Rockler One-Handed Bar Clamps
- Rockler Marking and Measuring Tool Pouch
- Rockler Glue Brush Kit
- Rockler Pro Lift Router Lift
- Diresta Icepick
- ISOtunes Pro 2.0 Noise Cancelling Earbuds
- GVS half-mask respirator
- Saw Stop 3HP Cabinet Saw
- Mirka Deros 5” Palm Sander
- Glue Bot
- Milwaukee Deep Cut Portaband
- Swag Offroad Portaband Stand
- Metal countersink bit
- Top bearing template router bit
- Bottoms bearing template router bit
- Milwaukee Drill and Driver
- Milwaukee Hole Saws
Did you find this post Useful or Inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Woodworking Board on Pinterest! 😊
Ok, That is all for now…
We hope that you enjoyed the content.
See you in the next post!
Images and project courtesy of Michael Alm