OWLS and BALLS Decoration for Baby Carriage
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog About Crochet. We hope you are very well and looking forward to a new Free Crochet Pattern or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
Owls and Balls Decoration for Baby Carriage
I wanted an owl for a project and found some really cute ones in this post, by very talented Swedish blogger Annika who runs the blog, Svarta Huset. I wanted to share my project with you and asked her if she would allow me to translate the pattern for the owl. She agreed. lucky for us!
- Hook size D, or 3
- Yarn in at least 2 matching colors appropriate for hook size
- Scraps of white, black and orange yarn for eyes and beak
- Needle for sewing and weaving in ends
- Round elastic band in color matching your yarn. (See pic below)
- Stitch marker or safety pin.
- Stuffing for owl and balls.
- 2 rings to fasten decoration onto the baby carriage.
- Chain stitches (ch)
- Single Crochets (sc)
- Single Crochets 2 together (sc2tog)
Enjoy This Tutorial About Amigurumi
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox!!
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Crochet Board on Pinterest! 😊
Ok, That is all for now…
If you enjoyed this article please, Share and Like our Facebook Page. Thanks.
See you in the next post, Have a Wonderful Day!