SIMPLE Baby Blanket - Easy, Fast, and Budget-friendly!
Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog About Crochet. We hope you are very well and looking forward to a new Free Crochet Pattern or Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
How to Crochet Simple Baby Blanket
This beautiful, easy, soft, fast, budget-friendly (uses only one skein) baby blanket is sure to become your go-to baby blanket crochet pattern. Perfect for when learning how to crochet a baby blanket or for a baby shower gift.
ABOUT THIS BLANKET
- It’s super soft and cuddly
- Lightweight and great for summertime or as an extra layer in the winter
- Easy to make – only requires knowledge of single crochet stitch and double crochet stitch (often called a
- Lemon Peel Stitch) and a slip stitch… perfect for a beginner learning how to crochet a baby blanket or an
- advanced crocheter!
- The pattern is customizable so you can make it any size you’d like.
- Options for the border to add decorative shells or a simple edging.
- Fast… it works up quickly.
- Looks beautiful on display in the nursery and of course, on a baby!
Enjoy This Video Tutorial About Baby Blankets
Source: Jo to the World Creations
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox!!
Did you find this post useful or inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your Crochet Board on Pinterest! 😊
Ok, That is all for now…
If you enjoyed this article please, Share and Like our Facebook Page. Thanks.
See you in the next post, Have a Wonderful Day!