Hello, how are you today? Welcome to our blog About Gardening. We hope you are very well and looking forward to a new post or Gardening Tutorial.
Today we want to share with you a special post:
12 Easy Ways to Elevate your Houseplants
Do you have too many plants and no place to put them? It’s time to elevate your houseplants! This video is all about creative ways to make DIY plant stands and plant hangers without breaking the bank. Watch an overview of the many different types of plant stands I have made on camera! You can recycle and upcycle so many common household items.
1. Basket with legs
3. Children’s chairs or furniture
4. Stacked terra cotta pots
5. Use an upside-down planter, books, or vintage suitcases to elevate another planter.
6. Simple woodblock, recycled wood
7. Fencepots as outdoor plant stands
8. Hanging wood plant swing/shelf
9. Benches of all sizes!
10. Candle Holders to elevate potted plants
11. Coat rack turned plant rack!
Enjoy The Video Tutorial
Don’t forget to Subscribe to our Newsletter to receive amazing tips and tricks about Gardening and the FREE Ebook Green Living Strategies!
Did you find this post Useful or Inspiring? Save THIS PIN to your GARDENING Board on Pinterest! 😊
Ok, That is all for now…
If you enjoyed this article please, Share and Like our Facebook Page. Thanks.
See you in the next post, Have a Wonderful Day!